It may sound weird but I am really weird *insert haha emoji*. Before I introduce myself, all I want you to know that I love for
who I am, I love when people appreciate me because that's the most important
thing for me. Without further ado, lezgo.
Hi My name is Janelle Bolivar Francisco, 20 years old, and a resident of Filamer Village, Brgy. Lanot Sitio Nasagud, Roxas City.
In our family, we are composed of 8 members to be exact, we are four girls in the family, I boy and I am the middle child in five of us. Our Lola is staying with us because she is too old to take care of herself, she has an Alzheimer's disease and she needs us to take care of her and now we are spending our everyday with her and making her happy and healthy. We are not rich and we are not also poor, more of a middle class family eating three meals a day and that's fine we are living a peaceful and happy life. My eldest sister works at Kuwait as a Flight attendant crew in an airline company in Kuwait. She's the helping mama to provide and support from our needs. I took Architecture course in college and now I am an official BS. Architecture student of Capiz State University. I wasn't prepared for this course, it is nerve wracking because I am not talented enough in drawing but the perseverance and passion that I am urging to reach my goal gives me that fuel to strive harder, and I am always open to any kind of leanings that I will meet along the way.
Talking about my personalities, I am a soft hearted person,
people see fierce but deep inside I am too fragile and complicated to handle.
Another, I don’t like entertaining people because I'm a little introverted
person, lone to be exact, and socializing is not my thing. When I’m mad, I just
want to be quiet and I cleaned everything inside the house. When I'm happy, I
cook delicious meals. For the things that I love to do. First is, I love night
walks, star gazing and mountain camping. I love to walk my dogs, to pet them
and take other animals. I love to arrange, design spaces in the house. I love
it when I decorate birthdays or events in our family occasions. I am fun of
painting the walls and do art like water color. My taste of fashion is more on
vintage vibes and natural and fun colors, I want to bring this approach into
more unique and eye-catching to people, the more unusual the more it is
fashionable to me. I find it therapeutic watching the ocean waves going back
and forth. I have a girlfriend/best friend which I can rely and make memories
with. Traveling is my very first bucket list when I am employed. I want to
build a farm for rescue animals and take care of them.
"There's a lot of things that I want to do and I want to
accomplish. Life is still moving forward and I am still walking through
journeys, I want to savor each moment that I have with the people I love, and
doing the things that I love with them is the most salient moments of my
existence".








🤗
ReplyDelete