Hi! I'm Bea!
I'm
a 19-year-old first year Archi student of Capiz State University. I
live in Oakwood Subdivision, Mongpong with my mother and sister. I also
live with my father, but he's a seaman so he's away a lot. I can proudly
say that I'm really close with my family.
I
love stories. I also love drawing. My interest in both naturally lead
me to love comics and cartoons. My current favorite books are authored
by Karen Kingsbury and Mitch Albom. I also love learning about theology.
There's a certain thrill in challenging my own faith by questioning my
beliefs, and the wholeness my heart feels when those questions are
answered are beyond satisfying.
Now,
don't be deceived. Just because I love reading doesn't necessarily mean
I'm smart. I actually struggle in my studies but I have no problem
remembering the things I voluntarily learn.
I'm
not the most talkative person. Socializing scares me and I often
overthink things. The people I'm most comfortable with are my family so
staying home 24/7 because of Covid was never a struggle for me since it
was already my lifestyle before the pandemic.
But
since Architecture is a profession that needs human interaction, I hope
that I can develop some confidence before I graduate.
ACTIVITY 1.1
ACTIVITY 1.2
ACTIVITY 1.3
• PHYSICAL FITNESS BATTERY TEST •

🤗
ReplyDelete